Developing and Deploying Cloud Applications
- Built and deployed in production on the AWS cloud, a web application for a large Singapore based partner to automate the entire process of deploying applications on the AWS cloud. The application facilitates the auto deployments and monitoring of SAP B1 instances on the cloud by SAP B1 clients and partners. The application provided a Web Portal through which customers / users who wish to migrate their applications to the AWS cloud, can register themselves, pick and choose no. of instances, instance size, security etc required for the application they wish to move to the AWS cloud. Once they place the order along with the location of the image of the application, the application automatically gets various levels of approvals both from the customer & AWS management chain. Once approved the AWS application automatically deploys customer application in the AWS cloud. Users can check online, anytime, the status of both their pending requests. They can also monitor their instances deployed on the AWS cloud. Used the following technologies for the development & deployment:
- Google GO Language
- DynomoDB database
- Built and deployed in production on AWS cloud, a web application for a large Singapore based Transport & Shipping Company, to manage their customer orders. The application allows merchants and end Users to place orders, schedule pickups, track orders, do bulk order uploads, check status of bulk orders, download bulk Airway bills, run various reports, etc. Used the following technologies for the development & deployment:
- Google GO Language
- DynomoDB database
Developing and Deploying Identity Management Solutions
- Implemented and managed the cloud implementation of a leading IDM vendor’s Cyber Security / IDM product at a fortune 500 company engaged in consumer and professional products. The responsibilities included working with Company’s management in defining the cloud deployment and rollout architecture & plan for the entire company, across multiple countries, multiple languages and multiple phases to ensure smooth deployment; integrating with existing system with gradual phasing out of the existing system; defining & developing the requirement, design & test specs, customizing the product to meet the requirements and successful implementation and rolling out of the product in the company. The project required integrating the Alert’s product with existing applications such as Active Directory, Open LDAP, Lotus Notes, SAP and many custom apps.
- Project managing & implementing a leading IDM vendor’s Physical Security / IDM product at a large US based Utility Company. The responsibilities included working with the Company management in identifying and analyzing the requirements, defining the deployment architecture, creating functional, design, acceptance test specs, creating detailed implementation & phased rollout plans, Project included dealing with stringent NERC/CIP security requirements requiring creation of multiple security zones, implementing access controls to ensure only authorized users are able to access applications they have access to. The project required integrating the Alert’s product with existing applications such as Active Directory, Linux, Windows OS and hundreds of custom apps. The project included developing a Web Services Connector to reconcile user changes from the Company’s customer HR applications, using REST APIs.
- Built various IDM & Physical Security connectors for a large IDM partner, helped the company in building additional features in their product for various releases, helped the company in deploying their product at various customer sites. Below is the sample list:
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Service Now
- Lotus Notes
- LDAP/Active Directory
- SAP IDM
Developing and Deploying Mobile Applications
Built a mobile application for a large Singapore based Transport & Shipping Company, to manage their customer’s orders. The mobile app is extensively used by the company employees, such as delivery & warehouse personnel to both check order status & update it with current status such as” arrived in warehouse”, “on route”, “delivered”, “dropped”, “undelivered” etc. The app also allows delivery personnel to perform other functions such as take customer signatures on delivery, scan orders, do GPS routing based on deliveries in hand, etc. The application was developed using a hybrid model to allow it to run both Apple’s iPhone and Android based mobile phones.
Governance, Risk & Compliance
- As SAP key partner in the GRC space, provided 24*7 support of their flagship GRC product suite to SAP’s worldwide customers on .Net platform.
- As part of the development team of a leading GRC vendor, worked on developing their flagship GRC product for Oracle Applications. The GRC product was already very successful among SAP customers.